UPDATE: We are receiving a tremendous amount of applications. In order to differentiate yourself from the rest, we highly encourage you to apply via our Jobs API (see below) or submit an application that stands out in other ways and not just attaching your CV.
At Mobile Jazz, we build innovative software products for startups in San Francisco, create life-saving technologies for healthcare companies in Switzerland, help children learn how to read in a super exciting project collaboration with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and went all the way around the planet to develop an entirely new super-sonic flight measurement system with the Royal Air Force of Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced, ambitious, exceedingly skilled, and highly motivated Senior Project Manager who will manage and lead multiple key projects at Mobile Jazz.
You will be working closely with our leadership team and our team of software engineers and designers while coordinating exciting projects for customers all around the globe.
What You’ll Do
- Manage project timelines, expectations, milestones, and deliverables.
- Participate in product workshops with our clients.
- Contribute to the creation of project plans, documentation, and requirements for projects.
- Assist our sales team with estimates, quotes and preparing contracts.
- Coordinate and follow-up on tasks and assignments within the product and engineering teams.
- Develop processes and best practices for project management and execution.
- Ensure timelines are met and quality deliverables are produced.
- Manage the process of turning an idea into a finished product.
- Collaborate with teammates who care about building great products as much as you do!
What We Expect From You
- Native English speaker or otherwise outstanding English language skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years of software project management experience.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar is highly desirable.
- Experience working as a software enigneer or developer is a must.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute within a high-pressure environment.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep understanding of the design and development process for mobile and web applications.
- Experience in coordinating remote teams of 5 or more engineers and designers.
- Ability to motivate, encourage, persuade, increase cooperation and reduce tension among team members.
- Experience in managing costs and delivery schedules.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Fully remote position within a company working remotely since its inception. We have no office and the team is fully distributed.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary in the industry. We are a remote team, but apply German standards (the highest in the EU) for vacation days and salaries.
How to Apply
If you’re excited by what you’ve read and want to apply, drop us an email at email@example.com. Please submit your application with your CV (LinkedIn profile is fine). Add also any relevant links to projects you’ve been involved in.
However, we will prioritize applications through our Jobs API, as you’d have already demonstrated an effort in doing things differently and shown a basic understanding of a technology we often use at Mobile Jazz.
About Mobile Jazz
Founded in 2011, Mobile Jazz started as one of the first mobile app development agencies but has since then evolved to a full-stack innovation and technology company, providing design and development services for mobile, web, and embedded systems.
We’re a fully remote company with team members spread worldwide, from Thailand to Brazil, and beyond. All our communication is in English.
You can find out more about Mobile Jazz and how we work by reading our company handbook.
We’re proud to say that our average employee stay is four years — more than double the average for our industry. And we’ve got a long list of loyal clients around the globe, from Melbourne to San Francisco. We take immense pride in the fact that they trust our expertise, methodologies, and market knowledge.