We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our growing team. You’ll join the core team of Mobile Jazz and will be working closely together with our web and backend engineers, coordinating and integrating our websites and their content management systems.
As a content manager, your typical tasks may include:
- Manage the process of turning customer’s objectives into a finished product
- Manage resources assigned to the project and oversee its execution on schedule
- Upload, edit and verify content in multiple languages
- Coordinate and communicate directly to clients
If you’re interested in applying, you should have:
- A minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once
- Experience working with spreadsheets and text documents (Google & Office)
- Experience working with a remote team and remote tools
- Excellent English communication skills
- Have a personal laptop to work from
Although not a requirement, you’ll get bonus points if you familiar with a CMS and have HTML knowledge.
Working for Mobile Jazz, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Working for international clients and corporations
- Spacious office in the center of Barcelona
- Work retreats
- Company profit sharing
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, tea, sodas and cookies (in the office)
- Option to work remotely
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
If you’d like to apply, please submit your application via email with your CV (we’ll also accept a LinkedIn profile). And please add any relevant links to personal projects you’re involved. Community profiles are always a plus!