We’re hiring a talented iOS Mobile Engineer (REMOTE) who wants to build ambitious products using modern technologies. At Mobile Jazz, we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world. From small startups to innovation departments of big corporations, we focus on projects that make a positive impact and have strong potential.
💪 Job Requirements:
- Experience of +4 years building, maintaining, and developing iOS apps.
- Deep understanding of the AppStore Connect portal.
- High experience and understanding of the Xcode build process.
- Advanced understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and CoreGraphics.
- Advanced understanding of Swift.
- SwiftUI knowledge is highly valued.
- Objective-C knowledge is highly valued but not required.
- Experience with specific frameworks such as Maps, GPS, and others will be appreciated.
- Experience with Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth LE is valued.
- Extra points for having experience with Kotlin, Android, and/or Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
👉 Additionally, we ask for:
- Highly experienced in using Git.
- A professional level of English (both written and spoken).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability and aim to work remotely.
- Willingness to take ownership and feel responsible for projects as a whole.
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and working with legacy code.
- Strong will to learn new skills.
🧑💻 We expect from you:
- Proposing and implementing high-tech, innovative solutions.
- Proactively communicating with colleagues to refine application design.
- Actively participating in the whole process of development, from initial design to deployment and support.
- Writing meaningful clean code and doing code reviews.
- Assisting your colleagues to achieve their goals.
🤩 The goodies:
- Fully remote position with passionate, friendly and fun colleagues.
- Yearly paid events and gatherings.
- Flexible working hours and vacations.
- Family first: being a parent should never be a barrier to career success.
- Bonus rewards for extraordinary achievements.
🙌 Personal Growth & Strong Team Culture
At Mobile Jazz you will have the opportunity to grow your skills. You will work hand in hand with engineers who are passionate about technology, who are actively collaborating in the open-source world. You will see yourself growing regularly in your career, using new technologies and frameworks to solve new problems, always with the help of your team.
We are a fully remote team of designers, engineers and project managers passionate about software development and technology. We work united as a team and enjoy a great work-life balance. As a result, we built outstanding products that go far beyond expectations.
Interested? Apply through our API 👇
Send a POST request to: https://jobs.mobilejazz.com/jobs/apply
With the ‘Content-Type’ set to ‘application/json’, and a JSON document as body with the following keys:
“name“: Your real name as a (string)
“email“: Your e-mail address (string)
“about“: Tell us about you and why you’re right for the job (string)
“urls“: A selection of URLs: LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow, etc. ([string-array])
“teams“: Let us know one or more teams you wish to apply for, from: android, ios, backend, frontend, sysops, project-management, qa ([string-array])
“location“: Where you are currently based (string)
“salary_expectations“: How much you expect to earn yearly (string)
🤔 Want to learn more about Mobile Jazz?
- Explore our careers page
- Our insights on digital technology
- Our unique vision for remote working
- Behind the scenes at Mobile Jazz
- Our unique engineering methodology
🌴 Work & Life at Mobile Jazz
Explore our Instagram feed to experience the Mobile Jazz Life