We’re hiring a talented QA Engineer (REMOTE) who wants to help us build ambitious products using modern technologies. At Mobile Jazz, we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world. From small startups to innovation departments of big corporations, we focus on projects that make a positive impact and have strong potential.
💪 Job Requirements:
- 2+ years experience working on a QA Engineer position.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience in writing clear٫ concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX systems.
- In-depth understanding of PHP, including frameworks such as Laravel, Yii2, and/or Symfony.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and scripting.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus.
- Extra points for experience with NodeJS and Typescript.
👉 Additionally, we ask for:
- Highly experienced in using Git, GitFlow, and/or GitHub Flow.
- A good level of English (both written and spoken).
- First-rate communication skills.
- The ability and aim to work remotely.
🧑💻 We expect from you:
- Create tests to identify software problems.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance.
- Works together with the software engineering team to enhance and improve code and processes.
- Research and compare similar competitor products.
- Proactively communicating with colleagues and product owners to refine application design.
- Contributing to the overall open-source project of Mobile Jazz.
🤩 The goodies:
- Location: Remote position. Most of the team is +-3h from European time zones. Therefore, it is easier to work with people living close to Europe. Many of us travel or live elsewhere without issues.
- Salary: Ranging from 55k€ to 68k€ depending on your experience, with options to grow up to 78k€ in career development.
- Hours: Full-time position (40h/w). We’re flexible to accommodate a different dedication if desired.
- Schedule: Fully flexible. Up to you to decide when to work.
- Holidays: 31.5 days / year (21.5d of holidays + 10 bank days).
- Extra time-off: Up to 48d/year of unpaid time off on top of regular holidays.
- Events: 1w/year fully paid in a hotel for a team event (if covid allows it), one long weekend/year fully paid for you and your family for a summer camp event, worldwide workstation events (rental of the house paid by the company).
- Benefits: Up to 2k€ every 3 years to renovate your laptop (belonging to you).
🙌 Personal Growth & Strong Team Culture
At Mobile Jazz, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills. You will work hand in hand with engineers who are passionate about technology, and who are actively collaborating in the open-source world. You will see yourself growing regularly in your career, using new technologies and frameworks to solve new problems, always with the help of your team.
We are a fully remote team of designers, engineers, and project managers passionate about software development and technology. We work united as a team and enjoy a great work-life balance. As a result, we built outstanding products that go far beyond expectations.
Interested? Apply through our API 👇
🤔 Want to learn more about Mobile Jazz?
- Explore our careers page
- Our insights on digital technology
- Our unique vision for remote working
- Behind the scenes at Mobile Jazz
- Our unique engineering methodology
🌴 Work & Life at Mobile Jazz
Explore our Instagram feed to experience the Mobile Jazz Life