We’re looking for senior backend or full-stack engineers to join our growing team! You will join the engineering team in Mobile Jazz and will work closely together with UX experts, graphic designers, front-end developers, and product owners on delivering excellent consulting work for our international clients.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Proposing and implementing high-tech, innovative solutions
- Proactively communicating with colleagues to refine application design
- Actively participating in the whole process of development, from initial design to deployment and support
- Writing meaningful clean code and doing code reviews
- Assisting your colleagues to achieve their goals
More in detail, we are looking for candidates matching the following description:
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining software
- Strong knowledge of programming best practices and clean architectures, such as domain-driven design (DDD), CQRS, hexagonal architecture, etc.
- Experience with testing (Unit, Functional, Acceptance and Integration)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience in relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Understanding how to optimize and fine-tune backend application that uses MySQL or other external data sources
Additionally, candidates must possess:
- Highly experienced in using Git.
- A good level of English (both written and spoken).
- First-rate communication skills.
- The ability and aim to work remotely.
- Willingness to take ownership and feel responsible for projects as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and working with legacy code.
- Strong will to learn new skills.
Valuable, but not required:
- Knowledge of *nix console environment
- DevOps Experience (Docker, CI, K8s, AWS, etc)
- Frontend Skills with Angular or React
- Backend Skills with NodeJS
How To Apply
To deliver a better experience for our candidates, we’ve decided to create an API to manage the process. Instead of sending us a typical application form, you can provide your details via an HTTP POST request instead. You can read more about our hiring process here and know about how our API system works here.
If you’re excited by what you’ve read and want to apply, you’ll find the specification of the Jobs API at mobilejazz.com/jobs.
About Mobile Jazz
Founded in 2011, Mobile Jazz has evolved from a mobile app development agency to a full-stack technology partner, including development services like backend, frontend, native mobile, embedded systems, UX & design, and security.
Summer Camp 2018 in Gran Canaria
Summer Camp 2018 in Gran Canaria
We’re a fully remote working company with team members spread worldwide, from Thailand to the Czech Republic, Brazil, and more. We used to have an office, but it was closed in 2018 as we wanted to be totally free. All our communication is in English.
Although we work in the CET timezone, our work schedule is flexible. We don’t have restrictions on holidays and time off, and many of our team continue to work with us while traveling the world. As long as you deliver the work you’ve committed to, that’s what matters to us.
You can find out a bit more about us by reading our company handbook. We’re proud to say that our average employee stay is three years — more than double the average for our industry. And we’ve got a long list of retained clients, based everywhere from Melbourne to San Francisco. We take immense pride in the fact that they trust our expertise, methodologies, and market knowledge.