We’re looking for senior engineers to join our growing team! You will join the engineering team in Mobile Jazz and will work closely together with UX experts, graphic designers, and product owners on delivering excellent consulting work for our international clients.
More in detail, we are looking for candidates matching the following description:
- Experience building multiple apps and using the store portals.
- iOS Engineers:
- High experience and understanding of the Xcode build process.
- Advanced understanding of Swift.
- Objective-C knowledge is highly valued but not required.
- Extra points for having some experience with Kotlin.
- Android Engineers:
- High experience and understanding of Gradle.
- Advanced understanding of Kotlin.
- Java knowledge is highly valued but not required.
- Experience on specific frameworks as Maps, GPS, and others will be appreciated.
- Experience on Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth LE is valued.
- Extra points for knowledge on Kotlin Multiplatform.
- A strong understanding of TypeScript and ES6 standards.
- Deep understanding of the Node.js and npm ecosystem.
- Front-end Engineers:
- Have plenty of experience building single-page applications, preferably using Angular and Ionic.
- Have expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and pre-processors like SASS.
- Backend Engineers:
- Experience in Backend development in TS or JS.
- Knowledge of NestJS is appreciated but not required.
- Strong MySQL and/or PostgreSQL experience.
- TimescaleDB for extra points.
- Docker experience is valued but not required.
- Experience in PHP or React for extra points.
Additionally, candidates must possess:
- Highly experienced in using Git.
- A good level of English (both written and spoken).
- First-rate communication skills.
- The ability and aim to work remotely.
How To Apply
To deliver a better experience for our candidates, we’ve decided to create an API to manage the process. Instead of sending us a typical application form, you can provide your details via an HTTP POST request instead. You can read more about our hiring process here and know about how our API system works here.
If you’re excited by what you’ve read and want to apply, you’ll find the specification of the Jobs API at mobilejazz.com/jobs.
About Mobile Jazz
Founded in 2011, Mobile Jazz has evolved from a mobile app development agency to a full-stack technology partner, including development services like backend, frontend, native mobile, embedded systems, UX & design, and security.
Summer Camp 2018 in Gran Canaria
We’re a fully remote working company with team members spread worldwide, from Thailand to the Czech Republic, Brazil, and more. We used to have an office, but it was closed in 2018 as we wanted to be totally free. All our communication is in English.
Although we work in the CET timezone, our work schedule is flexible. We don’t have restrictions on holidays and time off, and many of our team continue to work with us while traveling the world. As long as you deliver the work you’ve committed to, that’s what matters to us.
You can find out a bit more about us by reading our company handbook. We’re proud to say that our average employee stay is three years — more than double the average for our industry. And we’ve got a long list of retained clients, based everywhere from Melbourne to San Francisco. We take immense pride in the fact that they trust our expertise, methodologies, and market knowledge.